1. Remember that learning English is a gradual process. It doesn't happen overnight.
2.Define your learning objective early. What do you want to learn and why?
3. Make learning a habit
4. Remember to make learning to habit.
5. Choose your material well.
6. Vary your learning routine
7. Find friends to study and speak with
8. Choose reading and listening materials that relate to what you are interested in.
9. Relate grammer to practical usage
10. Move your mouth.
11. Be patient with yourself
13. Use the Internet