Friday, April 10, 2009

hello....

hai my friends.....

hmm...how about your drama yesterday?
Did you enjoy it? I enjoy it..All the group presented their drama in the best action.
Maybe one day you all can be an actor or actress..who knows?=)
Don't forget our memories in foundation english class set 2..
We have Madam Nor Hasni who is the best, sporting and lovely lecturer.
We love you madam..please pray for our success in exam specially and our life generally.

My friends....

Now, you all must get ready to our final exam soon...We all can do it..
The most important thing is...STUDY SMART...
and also..don't forget to pray...
BEST OF LUCK to you all my friends...
I'm sorry if I do any fault to you all...
Thanks a lot for everything...
- keep me fresh in your mind -

1 comment:

  1. hai kak ida...salam w.b.t

    we all enjoy it too. But our group didn't perfoming the best as we can. We was practise the drama a day befour the day time. hopefully our group not so bad.hehehe. You all can enjoy it. I thing, our thingking are same....I proud to have Madam Norhasni. She is the best.

    Mmmm....final,
    We must do the best. We must remember our promise to our self at the first step we come to UKM. I always pray that we all success together. to K.ida..I wish you luck.

    To all my Classmate,
    I'm sorry if I was make you sad. please forgiveness all my fault. thanks for everything.
    don't forget me...

    ReplyDelete