Tuesday, February 10, 2009

UNFORTUNATELY & FORTUNATELY

I went for a walk in the park on Sunday.
Unfortunately, the park was full with people.
Fortunately, I saw the girls near there, I can join them.
Unfortunately, my leg was breaking suddenly.
Fortunately, the girls was helped me.
Unfortunately, they don't know how to help me.
Fortunately, a man come to help me...

It was my birthday last week.
Unfortunately, I have not a money to make a party.
Fortunately, my friends remember my birthday.
Unfortunately, I don't get a present.
Fortunately, all of my friends wish 'happy birthday' to me...

We went out for a meal last Saturday.
Unfortunately, my car ran out of petrol.
Fortunately, its was near at petrol station.
Unfortunately, I was forgot my wallet.
Fortunately, my friend have some money for the petrol.
Unfortunately, the money just for the petrol not enough for our meal...

There was a really good film on TV last night.
Unfortunately, electric at my house was black-out.
Fortunately, it was take a some times only.
Unfortunately, my TV was broken-down.
Fortunately, my friend call me to show that film at her house...

No comments:

Post a Comment