Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FORTUNATELY AND UNFORTUNATELY

Fortunately I got a letter to go to a birthday party at a swimming pool. SPLASH!!
Unfortunately I did not have a swimming suit.
Fortunately my brother had one and let me borrow it.
Unfortunately it did not fit.
Fortunately I had a smaller one that did fit.
Unfortunately there car broke down on the way there. puff puff puff.
Fortunately there was a mechanic down the road.
Unfortunately the shop was closed.
Fortunately the pool wasn't far so we walked.
Unfortunately we got lost.
Fortunately we found some one who was going to the party that gave our a ride.
Unfortunately we were going to the wrong party at the wrong pool. Oh no!!!
Fortunately it was just a joke and we were at the right pool. Yahoo…


from; imah

1 comment:

  1. Hello..I can't read your writing very weli. You should choice the good calour.

    ReplyDelete